The Tenen Environmental team includes seasoned professionals in the areas of environmental engineering, geology and hydrogeology and regulatory compliance. Our principals and strategic partners have spent their careers in the New York metropolitan area and are familiar with the technical, regulatory, and economic considerations that contribute to a successful project. We understand that an environmental compliance strategy must fit into the client’s development plan and project objectives and we focus on incorporating those considerations into our work. Our professionals leverage years of experience to provide effective and real world solutions – they’re not learning on the job.
We are committed to a fair and flexible pricing structure, working with our clients to tailor solutions to their specific situation, recommending only those services that are needed, and proactively advising our clients of circumstances that may change the direction or cost of their project.
Our staff is proud of the reputations we have built. Our experience has shown that successful projects combine technical excellence and clear communication. Our goals are to provide exceptional service to our clients, deliver a high level of professional expertise, and to maintain cordial and respectful relationships with regulators, attorneys and colleagues.
Please contact us with any questions about our services or experience. We look forward to working with you.
Our Environmental Services
- Environmental due diligence (Phase I and II investigations) and remedial cost estimates to support property transactions
- Compliance and reporting for city and state regulatory frameworks, including NYC Voluntary Cleanup, E-designations and Restrictive Declarations, and the NYS Brownfield Cleanup and Spills Programs
- Indoor air quality assessments/vapor intrusion mitigation
- Technical support for environmental insurance policies
- Pre-construction activities including soil disposal characterization, dewatering system design and permitting, and sewer discharge applications
- Construction-phase services including remedial oversight and community air monitoring and construction and post-construction stormwater management
- Design, installation and operation/maintenance of remedial systems and in-situ remedial programs